Saturday, August 16

Inaugural Dropping

So, here it is.

I've entered the world of Internet Blogging.  Being the last person to enter, I'll close the door behind me so as not to let out the cat.

I'm birthing this unholy monstrosity as an online diary.  Whether or not this chimeric abomination of a blog is set ablaze by the local villagers or not remains to be seen.

I often have random thoughts and musings, and sometimes I'd like to share them.  As of this writing, no one knows about this blog, because I haven't told anyone yet.  So in a way I'm talking to myself right now.  I like talking to myself.  I listen well to me, and I care about what I have to say.

This'll also be a repository of any Fan Fiction I decide to write.  I've some fun ideas about what should happen in The Buffyverse (all hail my Overlord Joss).  I'm also steeped in World of WarCraft lore, and will post my characters' RP backstories (there will be many, alt-aholic that I am).

So read 'em and weep.  But weep not for me - weep for the Internet, for I cometh to clog the tubes.

No comments: